Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year: IN-DISTRICT Students Only
Registration for Incoming In-District Students - School Year 2023-2024
Thursday, January 26, 2023
Registration will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
Grades 7-8 (Only parent(s) need attend) Grades 9-11 (student and parent should attend)
The WHHS Registration packet can be completed prior to arrival - click on the link below to download and print. Registration packets will also be available the night of registration.
Registration packets and required documents must be submitted In-Person the night of registration; enrollment at WHHS only occurs after all documents have been submitted.
- A photocopy of the letter that indicates (passing) SCPP Test Results
- A photocopy of their last Semester Report Card
- Transcripts for students entering grades 10-12
- A photocopy of Immunization Record including current MMR dates
- A photocopy of Proof of Residence
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate
- A photocopy of Custodial Agreement – if applicable
- A photocopy of IEP or 504 Plan - if applicable
- Photocopy of Ohio State or IOWA testing for high school level courses, e.g. Algebra 1(if applicable)
Please direct any questions or concerns to Rebecca Davis, Registrar, by email at email@example.com.
*Registration is in our Senior High Gym off Jonathan Avenue. Please use the following address to find the correct entrance: 1515 Jonathon, 45207.