Course Request Modifications 2021-2022 school year
Your student will receive a copy of their course requests from their second bell teacher, along with their Quarter 3 report card.
When you click the link below you will be asked if you have a copy of your student’s 2021-2022 course requests. You will have three response choices:
- “Yes and I would like to submit change requests”
- Select this option if your student would like to request changes to the courses they originally selected for the 2021-2022 school year. As a reminder, if your student requested approval for a course and the course does not appear on their course request form, THEY WERE NOT APPROVED FOR THE COURSE. Please contact the teacher who grants permission for additional information. If your student would like to request a course be added that requires permission, they must contact the teacher who grants permission for that course.
- “Yes and I would like to report alternate classes in case my first choice isn't available”
- Select this option if you would like to report alternate classes in case your first choice is not available. Sometimes there is a scheduling conflict with classes. For example, some classes are only offered one bell. Please report alternate courses here so your counselor can place you in another class you would like to take if your first choice is unavailable. Please be very specific. For example, if I cannot get into German IV please place me in Art XX.
- “No and I would like to request a copy of my courses”
- Select this option and we will send an electronic copy of your courses to you.
Please click HERE to access the Google form to report course modification requests, report alternate courses or request a copy of courses. Requests are due by April 30, 2021.