Every parent and player MUST register and complete their forms on Final Forms PRIOR to the first day of tryouts/practices (if the team does not do cuts).
- Parents and Students must register for each sport that they intend to participate in
- Registration for all sports will open July 1 annually, and close the day before tryouts.
- Contact Shauniece Steele for any questions on final forms at email@example.com
You MUST have a valid OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (also known as a Sports Physical).
- We CANNOT accept any other form.
- NO student-athlete will be permitted to practice/play unless this is valid and on file, so please plan accordingly
This physical is valid for 13 months from the date signed by the physician
Do I Still Have a Valid Sports Physical?
- Check Your Final Forms Account to see if your physical is still valid.
- Do I Still Have a Valid Sports Physical?
How Do I Get a Sports Physical Done?
- Download the Form by Clicking Here
Go to a medical provider who can complete the Form.
- Your family physician. Make sure you schedule early.
Anyone of the growing number of clinics who do these exams. Bring your Form with you and most/all of these clinics do not require an appointment.
- Doctors Express, 3802 Paxton Ave Suite 1, Cincinnati, Ohio 45209 (Between Panera Bread and OrangeLeaf). Hours: 8am-8pm, Monday-Saturday and Sunday, 8am-5pm. Cost: $25. (Full disclosure: $5 comes back to Walnut Athletics).
- “Little Clinics” at many Krogers, any Urgent Care, “Take Care Clinics” at many Walgreen’s.
- Tryouts Information for each team [Document Pending]