Advertising with Walnut Hills Athletic is a winning proposition. Nearly every day of the week we have the opportunity to reach more than 11,000 Walnut Hills’ families* living in every zip code in Greater Cincinnati, as well as the families of our District-Wide feeder schools and the families of other schools coming to our venues to play** or practice.***
The Athletic Department is open to both routine and creative advertising of your product or services. Let’s talk.
Here are some examples,
Here are some examples,
- Banners at our Stadiums (yes, plural, we’re adding a second turf, game stadium on the south end of campus). Year-round, all seasons. 100’s of events, both Walnut and outside groups.
- Static or video-imbedded advertisements on our HD Video Kiosk outside the new 1400-seat HS Gym.
- Advertising Banners on our Web Page
- Your logo/advertisement on programs, apparel, web page, give-aways, t-shirt promotions, Constant Contact emails to our community, and the like
- Advertise on our Twitter account and other social media
- End zone or sideline signs
- PA announcements
- Title or Presenting Sponsorships for our tournaments, track meets, summer camps, half time events, lectures, alumni games, seminars on playing sports in college, special events (a Gold Out T-Shirt Night), coaches clinics, and the like****
- Information kiosks or vendor booths at events
- Halftime presentations
- Bring your mascot to an event
- Work with our student cheering section, The Nuthouse, on special promotions
- * And every year we add another 700+ families through new students.
- ** Our Eastern Cincinnati Conference is composed of Kings HS, Anderson HS, Turpin HS, Loveland HS, Milford HS, Withrow HS, and Glen Este HS and their affiliated junior high schools. Our out-of-conference high school schedules routinely include Sycamore, Fairfield, Princeton, Roger Bacon, Lakota East, Indian Hill, Ross, Purcell, Elder, St. Xavier, La Salle, Ursuline, Seven Hills, Summit, McAuley, Lebanon, Seton, Lakota West, Oak Hills, Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy, Cincinnati Country Day, Little Miami, Moeller, Colerain, Wyoming, Mariemont, Mt. Notre Dame, and Clark Montessori, to name some of the opportunities to reach high-value populations.
- *** We are the Winter Training Facility for the Cincinnati United Premier/Cincinnati United Soccer Program (4 months of select soccer training), various select soccer and lacrosse games and tournaments, many weekends of pee-wee football, and a city-wide Columbus Crew Clinic . St. Ursula and Purcell track and field teams train at our stadium.
- **** We host a 4-school Boys and a 4-school Girls High School basketball tournaments the first weeks of the season, the Battle of the Midwest JH Basketball Tournament, the JH DeHart Hubbard Track and Field Invitational (16 teams), the HS DeHart Hubbard Track and Field Invitational (32 teams), and we are adding a number of wrestling tournaments.